Posted to commons-dev@db.apache.org by william okafor <wi...@fsmail.net> on 2003/10/23 18:16:11 UTC

urgent

Dear friend,

Acting on  consent and high recommendation from close
associates I
hereby
contact you in the matter of an urgent confidential
business
transaction.

Before I proceed further let me introduce myself, my
name is Mr
william
okafor
and I  am part of a group of five government officials
still in
active government service in different government
parastatals,
collectively
we are members a special commitee formed by the
present democratic
government
.The purpose of this commitee is to monitor the
privatisation of some
government parastals of which the Nigerian Electric
Power Autority
(NEPA)
is one of such parastals.

We have sucessfully amassed the sum of Twenty Three
Million United
State
Dollars ($23million) for ourselves which was accrued
as a result of
over-invoiced
reciepts from sales of shares of other government
parastals. We intend
to transfer this fund out of this country to a foreign
offshore
account,
but being that we are still in active government
service, we are not
allowed to transfer any money or own foreign accounts.

Inlight of this we have decided to solicit for your
assistance in the
provision of a foreign account where we can transfer
this fund to. For
your assistance we have agreed to give you 20% of the
total fund,
which
is  Four Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars($4.6million),
70% will come to I and my colleagues and the balance
10% has been set
aside for any expense incurred in the process of this
mutually
beneficial
transaction.

We assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free
and absolutely
legal.However due to the sensitive nature of our
position in
government
service we implore you to keep this highly
confidential. You will be
given more details when you contact me on my email  williamokafor@pcpostal.com
I await your immediate reply.

Best regards.