Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/05 12:04:46 UTC

Xdoc plugin: problem with maven 1.1

Hi guys,

    Yesterday night I found a new issue with the xdoc plugin and maven 1.1.
    The generated cvs-usage page is empty.
    I quickly look at the problem and I think I found its origin.

    In maven 1.0, we defined our own model for the POM, and some services were added to the beans representing POM elements.
    For exemple in org.apache.maven.project.Repository we found a method getScmType().

    With the new generated maven-model we don't have this method.

    Or it is used in the template for cvs-usage.

    I haven't yet open an issue but what do you think about this ?

    Should we bypass this problem and warn users about this problem in maven beta 1.

    Should we fix it before the beta 1 ? in the xdoc plugin or in maven core ??

    Arnaud

RE: Xdoc plugin: problem with maven 1.1

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Arnaud

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

> I'd tested, but it was only SVN which appears to work.

Yes because all this methods are only used for CVS.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'd tested, but it was only SVN which appears to work.

I think it might be better to introduce the methods to Repository in
maven.mdo. I'll do this all together at some point today.

Thanks,
Brett

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,