Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "82.kishore" <82...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/22 21:07:08 UTC

how Can we edit third party components CSS/JS

Hi ,

    Is there any better way to modify the CSS/JS files for components like
chanellikit PagedLoop,tapx DateField,...provided by third party

   If so, please give me some clues...

   Regards,
kishore

Re: how Can we edit third party components CSS/JS

Posted by Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kishore

You can easily override the CSS by using the CSS Rules. See this article http://hungred.com/useful-information/css-priority-order-tips-tricks/
Tapestry has no role in it.

As far as modifying js is concerned, components are tightly bound to their js resources. Why do you want to modify js of a third party component ?
Can you elaborate on your use case.

regards
Taha