Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/02 09:41:57 UTC

Re: jetspeed and CMS

Markus,

See Graffito on http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/. it is mainly
targeted for Jetspeed 2 but
It should work with J1/Fusion with some modifications. We have not yet
check in details Graffito/Jetspeed1-Fusion integration. By default
content is stored in a DB.

Until now there are, some usefull JSR-168 portlets : browser/admin
portlet in which you can manage folders, HTML doc, text & binaries
(images, pdf, ...), a tree view portlet & a document viewer portlet,
managing the fine grained access control. Graffito require JAAS.

Christophe