Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate <di...@tinieblas.com> on 2002/09/05 08:16:04 UTC

virtual hosts and apache

I know how i must to configure the virtual hosts in apache but in the
tomcat server.xml i don't know.

1.- can any body send me one sample?
2.- in the apache httpd.conf file, in the virtual host  description i have
the normal virtual host description but for the interaction with tomcat,
must i add some lines? which lines are these?(for the integration with
tomcat)

i am running in one linux platform (SuSE 8).
thanks

Re: virtual hosts and apache

Posted by Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate <di...@tinieblas.com>.
apache and tomcat 4.0.1, web_apps