Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/09 09:46:50 UTC

How to change the flink web-ui jobServer?

Hi community,
       now I am moving the flink job to k8s,and I plan to use the ingress
to show the flink web ui  , the problem is that fink job server aren't
correct, so I want to change the flink web-ui jobserver ,I don't find the
any method  to change it ,are there some method to do that?
       Thanks to your reply.

Best wishes,
LakeShen

Re: How to change the flink web-ui jobServer?

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
For K8s deployment(including standalone session/perjob, native
integration), Flink could
not support port range for rest options. You need to set the
`rest.bind-port` exactly same
with `rest.port`.

Hi LakeShen
I am trying to understand your problem and do not think it is about the
port configuration.
Could you provide more information? How do you configure the ingress? And
what is the
current configuration you use to start the Flink cluster.

Best,
Yang

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月15日周日 下午1:19写道:

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.