Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shahed Ali <sh...@enoor.com> on 2000/12/13 18:14:19 UTC

How do I determine the Relese Ver No

Hi,

I downloaded Tomcat 3.2 Final release a few days ago.

How do I know if its b1 or b2 or what ?

Thanks
Shahed

Re: How do I determine the Relese Ver No

Posted by Sunil Kumar K <su...@majoris.com>.
Hi Guys,

    Can u ppl help me out....
    can anyone send me a complete installation script for tomcat 3.2 on Red Hat Linux 6.2
    I have apache 1.3.14
    apache Jserv 1.1.2

cheers
Sunil

     Hi, I downloaded Tomcat 3.2 Final release a few days ago. How do I know if its b1 or b2 or what ? ThanksShahed

  On the "welcome" page you get when you first start Tomcat, you'll see in the title something like "Tomcat 3.2" -- which means you have the final version.  One of the betas would have identified itself as "Tomcat 3.2-b8" or something like that.

  You can also detect this inside an application by calling ServletContext.getServerInfo() -- the Tomcat version information will be included in the string that is returned.

  Craig McClanahan

Re: How do I determine the Relese Ver No

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.