Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2012/07/03 22:00:20 UTC

[Announce] WicketStuff 1.5.7 is released

Hello,

With a bit of delay WicketStuff core projects have been released
against Wicket 1.5.7.
The previous release was 1.5.5 and there is no such for 1.5.6
Due to a missing Git tag for 1.5.5 I wasn't able to build a release
notes but this will be fixed for the next release!

The projects can be retrieved from Maven like this:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
  <artifactId>wicketstuff-progressbar</artifactId>
  <version>1.5.7</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.5.7

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

The WicketStuff team!

Re: [Announce] WicketStuff 1.5.7 is released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
With some help from Michael O'Cleirigh I was able to generate the changelog:

Sven Meier (4):
      Merge pull request #119 from jesselong/core-1.5.x
      TabbedPanel is generic now
      fixed version test for latest jquery
      fixed local test for latest jquery

inaiat (3):
      [jqplot] jqplot4java 1.2.3 and more examples
      [jqplot] jqplot4java 1.2.3 and more examples
      [jqplot] area chart example

Georg Buschbeck (2):
      more jquery versions for wicketstuff jslibraries
      jquery files

Inaiat Henrique (2):
      [jqplot] fix series colors and serializable
      Merge branch 'core-1.5.x' of github.com:wicketstuff/core into core-1.5.x

Martin Grigorov (2):
      Merge pull request #125 from td-github/core-1.5.x
      Merge pull request #130 from minman/fix-129

Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov (2):
      Fix #79 - Tinymce icon images not showing on advanced Theme and
wicket deployment mode
      Release WicketStuff 1.5.7

Michael O'Cleirigh (2):
      [core] update scm url
      Merge pull request #106 from dsoneira/core-1.5.x

Daniel Soneira (1):
      fixed issue #89 (DataGrid selection indication is broken)

Jesse Long (1):
      Change test to match new URL behaviour in wicket 1.5.6 snapshots

mam (1):
      fix-129 NPE when redirected from ajax

seb (1):
      [wicketstuff-push-cometd] fixed #118 cometd.js not found

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 4:14 AM, Bertrand Guay-Paquet
<be...@step.polymtl.ca> wrote:
> Good stuff!
>
> Is there a way to see which issues where fixed between 2 releases with
> github? In Jira it's straightforward, but I haven't been able to figure this
> out yet for github...

I have no idea about this.

> I found out how to compare the source tree between 2 tags, but not the list
> of issues.
> For the source, it's
> https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/compare/wicketstuff-core-1.5.5...wicketstuff-core-1.5.7
>

> On 03/07/2012 4:00 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> With a bit of delay WicketStuff core projects have been released
>> against Wicket 1.5.7.
>> The previous release was 1.5.5 and there is no such for 1.5.6
>> Due to a missing Git tag for 1.5.5 I wasn't able to build a release
>> notes but this will be fixed for the next release!
>>
>> The projects can be retrieved from Maven like this:
>>
>> <dependency>
>>    <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
>>    <artifactId>wicketstuff-progressbar</artifactId>
>>    <version>1.5.7</version>
>> </dependency>
>>
>> The release tag is here:
>> https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.5.7
>>
>> Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues
>>
>> The Project Wiki is available here:
>> https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki
>>
>> The WicketStuff team!

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: [Announce] WicketStuff 1.5.7 is released

Posted by Bertrand Guay-Paquet <be...@step.polymtl.ca>.
Good stuff!