Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/02/07 13:44:30 UTC

cannot set a jira issue to resolved

Hi folks!

I guess I'm not yet added to the geronimo committers grp in JIRA, thus I cannot set the status of a bug Romain (rmannibucau) and I solved.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: cannot set a jira issue to resolved

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 7, 2013, at 10:33 PM, li yanli <li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You can upload the patch directly, it will be resolved status after the patch has been verified and committed. Only committers can submit the code.

Mark is a new Geronimo committer. I gave him the necessary karma on Jira, yesterday. So, I think he's all set…

--kevan

Re: cannot set a jira issue to resolved

Posted by li yanli <li...@gmail.com>.
Hello,