Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 00:36:59 UTC

Re: TRINIDAD : Trinidad - 85 : Adam's Comments - question

We should have an agent capability flag for this.
See the files in trinidad-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/agents
as well as org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.agent.TrinidadAgent.

The problem with "isPDA()" is that we've lost all context
for what feature is really relevant, and no decent way to indicate
that some PDA might in fact support the feature, either now
or in the future.

-- Adam

Posted by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com>.
Hi Adam,

I have uploaded the newest patch in accordance with the formatting
standards and also removed isPDA check since I made it a capability. I
will appreciate if you can take a look and close /resolve the issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-85

patch_Aug03_07_16_01_commandButtonWithIconPDA.patch

Thanks,
Piyush

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com>.