Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Steven Nelson <sn...@sourceallies.com> on 2019/05/21 20:24:25 UTC

Connectors (specifically Kinesis Connector)

Hello!

We keep having difficulties with the Kinesis connector. We have to publish
our own version, and we understand why. What I am curious about is the plan
to make this better in the future. Is there an issue/FLIP that I can
reference when talking internally about this?

-Steve

Re: Connectors (specifically Kinesis Connector)

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Steven,

I assume you are referring to the problem that we don't publish the Kinesis
connector artifacts to Maven, due to the licensing issue with KCL?
I didn't manage to find any JIRAs that were addressing this issue directly,
but the most related one would be this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3924.

Cheers,
Gordon