Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Stefano Cherchi <st...@yahoo.it> on 2010/03/23 18:40:46 UTC

Cannot fetch urls with "target=_blank"

As in subject: when I try to fetch a page whose link should open in new window, Nutch fails.

I know it is not a Solr issue, actually, but I beg for a hint.

 ----------------------------------
"Anyone proposing to run Windows on servers should be prepared to explain
what they know about servers that Google, Yahoo, and Amazon don't."
Paul Graham

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
Paul Erdos (who obviously never met a sysadmin)

Re: Cannot fetch urls with "target=_blank"

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
hi Stefano,

----