Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org> on 2004/06/19 17:07:49 UTC

Spring Petstore (was Re: CForms+Hibernate+Flow)

I've just uploaded to the Wiki [1] an archive of the current version of
the Spring+Hibernate Petstore version I've been working on lately. I'll
try to update the page with the necessary installation instructions
later.

If someone else wants to contribute, we'll need to setup a CVS module
somewhere. Cocoondev.org would be ideal, but we have to wait until
August due to migration issues. In the meantime, sf.net or java.net
should do.

	Ugo

[1] http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SpringPetstore

--