Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2003/06/05 02:22:39 UTC

RE: [HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate() - Oracle+Cocoon

- Look in the cocoon logs in WEB-INF\logs for messages regarding your
datasource during startup.  Also check the tomcat logs.
- Send the snippets of web.xml and cocoon.xconf that you edited here.
- Where did you put the oracle driver jar?  What is it called?
- How did you get your version of Cocoon?  If it was binary download,
go in WEB-INF\lib and do a dir listing and send that here.

Geoff