Posted to users@apex.apache.org by userguy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 11:48:07 UTC

Re: Hdfs + apex-core

I am attaching code and ERROR when we try to consume from multiple topic

kafka2hdfs.zip
<http://apache-apex-users-list.78494.x6.nabble.com/file/n1669/kafka2hdfs.zip>
kafkalog.txt
<http://apache-apex-users-list.78494.x6.nabble.com/file/n1669/kafkalog.txt>

Re: Hdfs + apex-core

Posted by Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>.
Do you have partition.assignment.strategy set anywhere in the Kafka
operator properties?

Thank you,

Vlad

Re: Hdfs + apex-core

Posted by nikhilrp <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hello chaitanya,

You are right, it is working in cluster mode. We were testing on local mode.

Thanks
Nikhil

Re: Hdfs + apex-core

Posted by Chaitanya Chebolu <ch...@datatorrent.com>.