Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mayank Lambhate <ma...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/01/27 17:36:09 UTC

Request to join as a Contributor

Hello,

I have signed the ICLA and enlisted here
http://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html. My confluence username is
mayank.lambhate, please register me as a contributor.

Thanks.
*Mayank Lambhate* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Cell phone: +91 9669969888

Re: Request to join as a Contributor

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.