Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/11/08 08:21:37 UTC

Wiki problem on topic "Why can’t I use system scope for a library wrapper module?"

Hello,

this wiki page has a problem:
https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/DevFaqMavenSystemScope.asciidoc

The link to issue MNBMODULE-120 is broken. If anybody has a copy of it,
it'd be great if he could insert it or link to the correct location.

Kind regards
Peter

Re: Wiki problem on topic "Why can’t I use system scope for a library wrapper module?"

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Hello Tim,

the question is about the wiki article - it just should be turned into a
good description instead of redirecting to an outdated issue.

So it's not the point to argue here for the best practice - it seems
that has been done in the issues' comments.

If nobody else will update the article, I'll have a look at it on Sunday.

Kind regards
Peter

Posted by Tim Boudreau <ni...@gmail.com>.

http://timboudreau.com

Re: Wiki problem on topic "Why can’t I use system scope for a library wrapper module?"

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Thank You, found only a bug history on nabble, but without the zip
files. Could the explanations be turned into a wiki article, or are
there any copyright issues?

Kind regards

Peter

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.