Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by edward yoon <ed...@udanax.org> on 2008/03/10 07:53:56 UTC

Installation and Configuration

I tried to install the current trunk version, and I received error message :

[root@udanax hadoop]# bin/hadoop dfs -ls
ls: Cannot access .: No such file or directory.
08/03/10 15:39:49 INFO fs.FileSystem: FileSystem.closeAll() threw an exception:
java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed

What's wrong?
Thanks.
--
B. Regards,
Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.

Re: Installation and Configuration

Posted by edward yoon <ed...@udanax.org>.
Oh.. Thanks amar.
it works well.

Posted by Amar Kamat <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Edward,

On Mar 9, 2008, at 11:53 PM, edward yoon wrote:

> I tried to install the current trunk version, and I received error
> message :
>
> [root@udanax hadoop]# bin/hadoop dfs -ls
> ls: Cannot access .: No such file or directory.
> 08/03/10 15:39:49 INFO fs.FileSystem: FileSystem.closeAll() threw
> an exception:
> java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed

   This shouldn't be happening... what version of Hadoop is this?
Please feel free to file a jira...

Arun