Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Frank-Christian Kruegel <nu...@istda.com> on 2021/07/22 08:59:47 UTC

STM32F7/H7: DAC driver missing?

Hi.

I'm wondering where the driver for the STM32F7/H7 DACOUT pins is. For
STM32F7 I can select DACOUT1 and DACOUT2 in menuconfig, but I don't find
any accompanying source code. For STM32H7 I find traces of DAC
configuration, but work there seems to be still in progress.

For STM32F4 I do find a dac.c and dac.h.

I my assumption right that I need to port the F4 driver myself in order
to get an F7/H7 driver?

Best regards
Frank-Christian

RE: STM32F7/H7: DAC driver missing?

Posted by David Sidrane <Da...@nscdg.com>.
Hi

If it is not all there then most likely you will have to port it.

David