Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Doray, Arnold" <a....@geos.com> on 2003/02/21 02:23:06 UTC

TOC page number problem

Hi,

I'm trying to create a TOC for a report, and I've
run into a problem: The page number for the last
entry in the TOC is the same as the previous one,
IF the TOC reaches the bottom of the page. If the TOC
extends over a few pages, this "repeat" occurs
at the end of each page. All other page numbers in the TOC
are OK. This problem does not occur if the TOC does not
reach the end of the page.

To create the TOC, I've used <fo:page-number-citation>,
and the TOC itself is in a <fo:table>. The TOC and the
body of the report reside in different page-sequences.
The actual page numbering in the report's body is OK.

I'd greatly appreciate any pointers.

Arnold Doray
Fugro GEOS

Re: TOC page number problem

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Doray, Arnold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create a TOC for a report, and I've
> run into a problem: The page number for the last
> entry in the TOC is the same as the previous one,
> IF the TOC reaches the bottom of the page. If the TOC
> extends over a few pages, this "repeat" occurs
> at the end of each page. All other page numbers in the TOC
> are OK. This problem does not occur if the TOC does not
> reach the end of the page.
>
> To create the TOC, I've used <fo:page-number-citation>,
> and the TOC itself is in a <fo:table>. The TOC and the
> body of the report reside in different page-sequences.
> The actual page numbering in the report's body is OK.

Could you post the FO here? There have been lots of complaints
about this and related issues, however, they are hard to track
down without a possiblity to reporduce them.

J.Pietschmann