Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 16:08:30 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Duplicate Meta Property Features

Jonathan, just wanted to throw a heads up your way so that you're aware of
our expecting timing.  If all goes as planned, we will head into code
freeze for 3.1.1-incubating in about three weeks.  If you are still
planning on submitting PRs for:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-997
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-998

we'd need to see it in that time frame.  I don't mean to apply pressure, I
just don't want to miss the chance to get these fixes in for
3.1.1-incubating.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Hmmm… I build on a Mac. I wonder whats up with:

	.bash_profile.macports-saved_2015-10-30_at_21:51:10

That seems like a really weird file name :/.

Can you @Ignore that test and see if anything else fails for you? Perhaps there is a general pattern that pops up.

Thanks,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com