Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ute Meier <me...@yahoo.de> on 2001/12/18 12:33:16 UTC

permissions

Hello,
I created to new security roles:
1) abc_all with permissions close, customize, info,
max, min, view, personalize
2) abc_all_oblig with permissions view

Then I added in my local-portlets.xreg following code:
<security role="abc_all"/> or <security
role="abc_all_oblig"/>
Each portlets has one definition of security role
either abc_all or abc_all_oblig

Then I added roles to users:
testA has roles: abc_all, abc_all_oblig
testB has roles: user

Starting jetspeed it is OK that only testA saw
portlets with security role "abc_all" or
"abc_all_oblig". But the portlet with security role
"abc_all_oblig" is closable, too and thats the purpose
of the distinction between "abc_all" and
"abc_all_oblig".
Does anyone know how to solve the problem? I want some
mandatory portlets where users have no possibility to
remove them from the portal (just mandatory).

Thanks
Meierchen

Re: permissions

Posted by Ute Meier <me...@yahoo.de>.
Hi,
I want to use some mandatory portlets that ever
displayed to the user (i.e. news of the company). I
changed it, that in the portal only the close-button
isnt visible (similar to the removing titlebar but
only removing the close-button). But the problem is
that the user can remove the portlet in the
customizer, so it isnt mandatory. The user should have
the possibility of moving the portlet but not to
close. I found the templates but not the associated
classes and thought somebody could give me a hint
where to change.

Meierchen

Meierchen,

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>