Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jayaram Subramanian <rs...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 18:54:43 UTC

Derby 4616 - Sysinfo Tests prints permission errors when printing sysinfo

Hi,
When we have an invalid path in classpath for example "." , running
the sysinfoTest gives java.io error .. I am trying to figure out on
how we can handle this scenario.. Appreciate any help in getting
across this issue.

With Regards
Jayaram

Re: Fwd: Derby 4616 - Sysinfo Tests prints permission errors when printing sysinfo

Posted by Jayaram Subramanian <rs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I tried testing the sysinfo against the classes by changing the
classpath to CLASSPATH="C:\java\Derby\source\trunk\classes;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/tools/java/junit.jar;".
The output didnt have any exceptions. Please find the attached output.
Please let me know further steps on the same.

With Regards
Jayaram

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

Re: Derby 4616 - Sysinfo Tests prints permission errors when printing sysinfo

Posted by Lily Wei <li...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jayaram:
    I was using GIT in windows which provide bash like environment. To change my classpath, I use
EXPORT CLASSPATH="c:/java/Derby/source/truck/jars/sane/derby.jar;$CLASSPATH"

However, it does look like you have that setting in you classpath already.

Hope this help,
Lily