Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NG Srinivas <ng...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/02 08:44:47 UTC

Fwd: Using AdminClient to deploy services into an existing webapp

Hi,

To use Axis (version 1.4) to deploy a web service in an existing web
application, I referred to the tutorial at [1] and succeeded. But I
had to manually copy the contents of the deployment descriptor of the
web service into the server-config.wsdd file inside WEB-INF/ of my
existing web application. Is there a way to do this deployment using
the AdminClient program provided with the Axis archive?

Without any specific parameters for the AdminClient program, it seems
to add the deployment descriptor into the server-config.wsdd in the
standalone axis web application and not in my web app.

I use Axis 1.4 and Tomcat 6.0.18.

[1] http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/10930_3443951_1

Thanks,
NG Srinivas