Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@orkash.com> on 2018/08/02 06:46:36 UTC

DUCC Job does not work on any other language except English

Hi,

I've tried running DUCC Job for various languages but all the content is
replaced by ????(Question Mark)

But for english it works fine.I was wondering maybe this is a problem in
configuration of DUCC.

Any idea about this?

Best,

Rohit

Re: DUCC Job does not work on any other language except English

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,

Hopefully this is something fairly easy to fix. Thanks for the information.

Eddie