Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/04/02 20:55:22 UTC

new pool dep

Hi,

Not sure if people are on the torque list yet so I'll do this here:

What version of the commons-pool code is being used? The release or
something build from CVS?

I will update the project descriptor so that gump will work and please
remember not to edit the descriptors in the alexandria repository by
hand as the changes will be lost.

The descriptors generated will now have a big warning at the top of
them.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: new pool dep

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 14:06, John McNally wrote:
> There is no release of commons-pool.

Really? Ok, how about I take my gump build and push it up to the site
and I will update everything so the gump build works.

> john mcnally
>
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Not sure if people are on the torque list yet so I'll do this here:
> >
> > What version of the commons-pool code is being used? The release or
> > something build from CVS?
> >
> > I will update the project descriptor so that gump will work and please
> > remember not to edit the descriptors in the alexandria repository by
> > hand as the changes will be lost.
> >
> > The descriptors generated will now have a big warning at the top of
> > them.
> >
> > --
> > jvz.
> >
> > Jason van Zyl
> > jvanzyl@apache.org
> >
> > http://tambora.zenplex.org
> >
> > --
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: new pool dep

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
John McNally <jm...@collab.net> writes:

> There is no release of commons-pool.

Can you make one happen?  Even a pre-release would be better than no
release at all.

Re: new pool dep

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.