Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Bill Blough <bi...@apache.org> on 2020/05/01 20:13:28 UTC

Git Migration Status Update - SVN is Read-Only, Web Publishing from Git is Working, Remaining TODO

Hi,

All of the SVN repos except axis-site have now been marked read-only.  The
axis-site repo will be marked read-only soon.

I have added the .asf.yaml file needed to auto-publish the axis-site git
repo, and it appears to be working.  It has the capability to also do a
staging site (which shows up at axis.staged.apache.org), so I created a
staging branch and pointed it there.  Master still deploys to the live
project website directly as the old svn repo did.  Thought it's trivial to
change if we want to set up a "production" (or whatever) branch and
deploy from there instead of master.

The old svnpubsub repos on GitHub have been deleted.

Remaining:

I'm still working an issue with INFRA regarding list notifications for
the axis-site and axis-axis1-site-src repos.

I will be opening a separate ticket with INFRA (at their request) to
handle enabling Travis for the select Java repos as previously
discussed, as well as something for the C repos.

--
GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84