Posted to dev@baremaps.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2022/11/16 15:15:18 UTC

baremaps.apache.org ?

Hi,

It looks like Bertil made all the necessary changes to activate the
website publishing, and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-baremaps/deployments seems to
confirm that it is happening and github-pages deployments there
correctly point to https://baremaps.apache.org/

However https://baremaps.apache.org/ returns HTTP 404 - not sure how
to fix that.

https://infra.apache.org/github-pages.html says GitHub Pages are not
really supported, but it looks like other projects are using them, so
not sure if those docs are up to date.

-Bertrand

Re: baremaps.apache.org ?

Posted by Bertil Chapuis <bc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to check the web site, I will consolidate the issue with your comments and try to address the issues soon.

Re: baremaps.apache.org ?

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.

Re: baremaps.apache.org ?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.

[...]