Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by carbondata-newuser <yu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/07/19 06:46:20 UTC

How to collect carbondata profile info?

I have noticed that carbondata already provide profiler in version 1.4.
It can collect lots of information like
partitions.length,startTime,endTime,getSplitsStartTime,getSplitsEndTime,numSegments,numStreamSegments,numBlocks,distributeStartTime,distributeEndTime.
How can I get this information?

Re: How to collect carbondata profile info?

Posted by Jacky Li <ja...@qq.com>.
Carbon will print the profiling log if you enable the log by "CarbonProperties.getInstance().addProperty(CarbonCommonConstants.ENABLE_QUERY_STATISTICS, "true")
“

You can check all the profiler output that you mentioned in executor log.

Regards,
Jacky