Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Julian Foad <ju...@apache.org> on 2017/09/01 14:06:18 UTC

Re: Towards a Shelving MVP

Julian Foad wrote:
>> Hardening before being safe to use:

After making several such changes (below), I think this is good enough
for a few more people to be trying it out and see how useful it is. I'll
look for some feedback within Assembla. If anyone else here would be
willing to give it a work-out, that would be lovely.

At the same time, I haven't forgotten that I have at least a couple of
substantially different designs to consider, and some smaller
suggestions, thanks to all your previous comments.

- Julian