Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by khawkins <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/10/22 05:59:56 UTC

incubator-cordova-ios pull request: Adding bool plugin result message, test...

GitHub user khawkins opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/61

    Adding bool plugin result message, tests

    I haven't filed a formal Improvement for this, but I can if that's helpful for association.

    $ git pull https://github.com/khawkins/incubator-cordova-ios bool_plugin_result

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/61.patch

----
commit 643e5cf8ef84d10fee3acfcba376bd3f4961772e
Author: Kevin Hawkins <kh...@salesforce.com>
Date:   2012-10-21T20:49:01-07:00