Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/19 13:40:14 UTC

CLC checker not updating

Hi Humbedooh,

> On 19/07/2021 02.36, Craig Russell wrote:
>> Hi Humbedooh,
>> I'm looking at https://clc.diversity.apache.org/analysis.html?project=db-jdo.git
>> The master branch was updated 8 days ago to resolve the issue with Utilities. So the data is a week stale.
>> Does the tool check out the branch before running the scan?
>> Thanks for helping me understand the work flow.
>> Craig
>> Craig L Russell
>> clr@apache.org
>
> Thanks for the email, it appears there was/is an oddity in git that meant the files weren't being matched against the proper head of the repository. It should be addressed now and your updates should show up.

We also have the same issue with the db-jdo-site.git. Is there something we need to do?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: CLC checker not updating

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Humbedooh,

Thanks for all your efforts on the CLC project, and for your help getting the JDO part working as expected.

It all looks fine now.

Warm regards,
Craig

> On Jul 20, 2021, at 12:15 AM, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 19/07/2021 20.40, Craig Russell wrote:
>> Hi Humbedooh,
>> Just one more thing. We have changed our main branch to "main" instead of "master". Do you know when that change will be reflected in git and clc?
>
> I've removed and re-added your project, so it should pick whatever is your default branch and work with that. Due to disk space constraints, we do a shallow single-branch checkout, which makes it hard to switch branches in the middle of things, so removing an adding back in is the simplest solution for now.
>
>> Thanks,
>> Craig

>>> Just give it some time. It'll likely fix itself at around midnight UTC when the scanner runs again (it runs once a day).

>> Craig L Russell
>> clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: CLC checker not updating

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: CLC checker not updating

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Humbedooh,

Just one more thing. We have changed our main branch to "main" instead of "master". Do you know when that change will be reflected in git and clc?

Thanks,
Craig

> On Jul 19, 2021, at 6:57 AM, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 19/07/2021 15.40, Craig Russell wrote:
>> Hi Humbedooh,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the email, it appears there was/is an oddity in git that meant the files weren't being matched against the proper head of the repository. It should be addressed now and your updates should show up.
>> We also have the same issue with the db-jdo-site.git. Is there something we need to do?
>
> Just give it some time. It'll likely fix itself at around midnight UTC when the scanner runs again (it runs once a day).
>
>> Thanks,
>> Craig
>> Craig L Russell
>> clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>