Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Emanuel Haisiuc <em...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/08 15:33:05 UTC

Newbie question

I'm sorry for the stupidity of the question, but I'm in deep problem,
so here is the question:

I'm trying to create a web service which has to verify the signed soap
messages received.

The deplyment file that I've made is:

	<service name="WSX509Signing" provider="java:RPC">
		<requestFlow>
			<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver">
				<parameter name="passwordCallbackClass" value="wsx509signing.PWCallback" />
				<parameter name="action" value="Signature" />
				<parameter namr="signaturePropFile" value="x509sign.props" />
			</handler>
		</requestFlow>
		<parameter name="className" value="wsx509signing.WSX509Signing"/>
	</service>
</deployment>

and x509sign.props is:

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=foobar
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=c:/privateks/privkeystore

I've placed this file along with the web services classes in
tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes but when I try to consume the web
service, it throws a Fault: WSHandler: Signature: no crypto property
file; nested exception is:
	org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler: Signature: no
crypto property file.

Can you please tell me where to place the crypto property file?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Emanuel Haisiuc

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Emanuel Haisiuc <em...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that solved the problem. Thank you very much!

Emanuel

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Emanuel Haisiuc <em...@gmail.com>.

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Emanuel Haisiuc <em...@gmail.com>.
Tried this, but it does not work. Maybe I'm setting wrong the classpath. On
my Windows XP it only contains the current directory (.), but I'm thinking
that the axis application should include WEB-INF/classes in it's classpath.

I'm getting the same fault. Maybe you can help me with an example.

Emanuel

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Emanuel Haisiuc <em...@gmail.com>.