Posted to users@flex.apache.org by greg huddleston <hu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 18:38:55 UTC

A pointer on how to turn off the 'button' area on a TabNavigator App -> ViewNavigator under Apache Flex... Appreciated.

Hi to the group...  A little Flex Mobile (Apache Flex) question...

Ok,  I am building a quick AIR mobile app for a friend for a demo.  98% is
perfect except one thing,  I cant figure out how to turn off the Button
'area' on the TabNavigator Application.

I presume this is really a part of the "ViewNavigators" responsibility as
if I turn off Action Bar it is still there (and if I 'did' have
"<s:Buttons... in my app thats where there are placed).

   Screenshot of what I am tryign to remove online at ->
http://newwebexpert.com/dss1.jpg

Essentially I want to turn off the area just below the ActionBar and above
the 'view area'.    I think my biggest issue with this is simply what is
this area 'called' as when I did google searching last evening to try to
find the answer I got the phone book back due to the multiple flex mobile
releases over the past few years.

Thanks for any pointers you can throw my way.    You can send to me
directly if you wish and I can summarize for the group.

//GH (Huddleston.greg@gmail.com)

RE: A pointer on how to turn off the 'button' area on a TabNavigator App -> ViewNavigator under Apache Flex... Appreciated.