Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Clemens Wyss DEV <cl...@mysign.ch> on 2015/05/26 17:15:36 UTC

AW: Solr 5.1 ignores SOLR_JAVA_MEM setting

I also noticed that (see my post this "morning")
SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Dsolr.allow.unsafe.resourceloading=true"
Is not taken into consideration (anymore). Same "bug"?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Probably in the next week or so. The branch has been cut, the release
is being put together/tested/finalized with "the usual" process.

Posted by Clemens Wyss DEV <cl...@mysign.ch>.

Posted by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com>.
Yes, same bug. Fixed in 5.2