Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sanda John P <sa...@cs.clemson.edu> on 2003/04/20 18:44:08 UTC

WebappClassLoader

How can my webapp obtain a reference to its WebappClassLoader? I have a
JSP which needs to load classes from users. The classes that need to be
loaded derive from a class within my application. So when I tried to use
antother URLClassLoader, it threw a NoClassDefFoundError since it wasn't
aware of my classes in TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/. I was
hoping that using the WebappClassLoader might be an easy solution to my
problem. Thanks.

John Sanda, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
(864)656-2844