Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Sylbert L <sy...@geodesiconline.com> on 2002/10/24 09:10:45 UTC

installing a signal handler in module ..

Hi ..

I need to catch a custom signal in my module. How do I do this ? I tried
writing a signal handler .. & put it into my Responsehandler module .. but
it doesn't seem to work. Is this possible ? How do I achieve this ?

Thanks ..

Re: installing a signal handler in module ..

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Sylbert L wrote:
> Hi ..
>
> I need to catch a custom signal in my module. How do I do this ? I tried
> writing a signal handler .. & put it into my Responsehandler module .. but
> it doesn't seem to work. Is this possible ? How do I achieve this ?

If you don't describe what your problem is, how can we possibly help you?

Here is an example of using a custom sighandler to figure out where a
process hangs:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/debug.html#Using_the_Perl_Trace