Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by David Uttley <du...@democracysystems.com> on 2011/03/29 21:40:53 UTC

Notification of login

Hi There,

I am trying to get spring security to notify me of a successful logon using the Spring ApplicationListener. However, the ApplicationListener doesn't seem to be notified of the events.

Any help or pointers will be appreciated.

I am using t5.2 Spring 3.0 and the 3.0.0-snapshot of t5ss.

I don't necessarily need to do it this way I just want to record any logins so any other suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Thanks
David