Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/08/24 08:05:17 UTC

CreateFS framework build broken

It seems some of the last changes broke things. I'm posting this as I don't know if this only fails in the Maven build. There don't seem to have been any changes in the framework module as the build was triggered by updates in the compiler. So I guess it's worth having a look there:

[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS: Framework: Libs: CreateJS .... FAILURE [  2.601 s]

Link to the broken build:

https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Flex/job/FlexJS%20Framework%20(maven)/223/console

The reason for the failure seems to be this:

[INFO] --- flexjs-maven-plugin:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT:compile-extern (default-compile-extern) @ CreateJS ---
[INFO] Executing COMPC in tool group Falcon with args: [-load-config=F:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\workspace\FlexJS Framework (maven)\frameworks\projects\CreateJS\target\compile-extern-config.xml]

F:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\workspace\FlexJS Framework (maven)\frameworks\projects\CreateJS\src\main\flex\org\apache\flex\createjs\Application.as:395
Error: Call to numChildren is not a function.
                        return stage.numChildren();
                               ^

Chris

AW: CreateFS framework build broken

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Yup ... looking good again :-)

Chris

OK, I think I got it.  Interesting how the new nonFunction test caught some issues.

-Alex

Re: CreateFS framework build broken

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.