Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Christopher W. Farnham" <ch...@wrycan.com> on 2005/01/26 00:08:04 UTC

Some of my thoughts on Maven

If anyone is curious, I've written a blog entry on Maven.

http://kb.wrycan.com/display/WB/2005/01/25/

I had some general thoughts and questions regarding Maven, Ant, Joel
Spolsky's "Law of Leaky Abstraction" and "Ruby on Rails" and tried to
make a coherent piece out of them.  I suppose these disparate subjects
are perfect blog fodder.

Comments and thoughts are welcome.  Please go easy on me as it's my
first blog entry ever ;-)

Christopher Farnham
Senior Consultant at Wrycan, Inc.

chris.farnham@wrycan.com
http://www.wrycan.com

Maven conference ?

Posted by Mi...@swissre.com.
Dear community

Is there anyone that could advice about a conference, in the next future,
that would be worth attending debating the general Java project management
issues and of course Maven ?

Regards

Michele

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender