Posted to user@struts.apache.org by SUPRIYA MISRA <su...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/04 04:10:41 UTC

File Protection

I am creating csv file (from oracle) that can be downloaded by only
authorized people. Where is the best place to put this txt file. It contains
confidential data. NO FTP is allowed as a policy.

Re: File Protection

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@pacific.net.au>.
Most web servers should have a mechanism to protect your files, but if
you had to go via your own authentication logic, you can make the
request go through a Struts Action, set the content type etc, and stream
it out from there.

Arron.