Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henrik Rathje <hr...@ki.tng.de> on 2004/07/03 10:40:36 UTC

Controlling access to j_security_check

Hi!
I want to limt access to j_security_check. If there have been a certain
number of requests to j_security_check with one j_username and some invalid
j_password, the following requests to j_security_check with the same
j_username shold be redirected to another page where the user has to do
some tasks to be able to login again.
I found out that it is not possible to plave a Filter in front of
j_security_check in tomcat. So what would be a convienient way to
control access to j_security_check in tomcat?
Regards, Henrik

Re: Controlling access to j_security_check

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
I think Matt Rable has something that does what you need as part of his
AppFuse development.

http://raibledesigns.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AppFuse

Jake