Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/26 14:30:54 UTC

[DISUSS] - Apache Camel 2.21.1 Release

Hi

I think its soon time for us to get the first patch release out for
the new 2.21.x branch.
We have 49 JIRAs resolved.

There are 3 outstanding but they can easily be moved to 2.21.2 release
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.21.1%20AND%20statusCategory%20%3D%20new

So frankly I think the branch is good to cut a RC anytime.

Gregor Z. are you around and would you be willing yet again to work on
a new release?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [DISUSS] - Apache Camel 2.21.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1 for Camel 2.21.1

And yes, I will try to cut the release over the weekend.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
The release for 2.22 should be in June.

--
Andrea Cosentino

On Friday, April 27, 2018, 9:15:46 AM GMT+2, David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a lot outstanding for 2.22? I am currently running on
2.22.0-SNAPSHOT for the spring-boot2 support which is working fine.

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [DISUSS] - Apache Camel 2.21.1 Release

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.