Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Samer Mansour <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/25 23:25:36 UTC

Fwd: Your project is a "Project of the Week" on SourceForge!

Source Forge sent me this.

I've responded saying the information there is correct, but some reason our
video is no longer there. I don't know what happened to the older video,
its just a white space now. I'd rather remove the white-space until a
suitable video is available.

Samer

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Samer Mansour wrote:
> That explains it, I don't have flash installed.

OK, understood.

> I have updated the OS X, Linux and Windows "Default" download, it will take
> a few minutes to propagate.

Thanks! I already see 4.1.1 correctly.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Fwd: Your project is a "Project of the Week" on SourceForge!

Posted by Samer Mansour <sa...@gmail.com>.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6777327/how-to-manually-set-the-default-download-file-in-a-sourceforge-project

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.