Posted to user@poi.apache.org by dpront <ge...@xmarter.com> on 2011/09/01 12:55:08 UTC

cell current Range

Hi,

  Is there a built-in functionality/method on Apache POI that can display
the current Cell Range?  Actually I'm already starting to write this
functionality within my code, I just wanna ask if this is already
implemented.

  For example:

    InputStream inp = new FileInputStream(inputFile);
   Workbook wb = WorkbookFactory.create(inp);

     Sheet s = wb.getSheet(0);
     Row r = s.getRow(0);
     Cell c = r.getCell(0);

  And now, since I'm at Row 0 and Cell 0, when I get its Cell Range or Cell
Address (not sure about the term), the result would be "A1".

 Thanks.
Gerard

Re: cell current Range

Posted by dpront <ge...@xmarter.com>.
Hi Yegor!

  Thank you it worked perfectly!

Re: cell current Range

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
String address = new org.apache.poi.ss.util.CellRangeAddress(firstRow,
lastRow, firstCol, lastCol).formatAsString();

Yegor