Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@fh-landshut.de> on 2009/12/20 00:51:48 UTC

Re: Roller 4.0 + GlassFish v3 Prelude: OpenJPA strangeness (CNFE: org.apache.openjpa.util.CacheMap)

Dave-401 wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:56 PM, Alex Coles <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think I read (perhaps it was in JIRA, or perhaps on here) that the
>> work to upgrade to OpenJPA 1.x is non-trivial? Its more than dropping
>> in the JAR? (I am talking about creating a custom build from source)
>
> Yes, unfortunately it is non-trivial. Upgrading to 1.x triggers dozens
> of test failures. I worked through a hand-full of them a couple of
> months back, before my current project heated up.
>
> - Dave

any news regarding this issue? (I ran into the same CNFE with GlassFish v3
final)

Re: Roller 4.0 + GlassFish v3 Prelude: OpenJPA strangeness (CNFE:org.apache.openjpa.util.CacheMap)

Posted by Alfonso Romero <ib...@prodigy.net.mx>.
There's a Roller bundle with Tomcat and MySQL at
http://bitnami.org/stack/roller

You can use the native installer on Linux, Windows and Mac, and there's also
a virtual machine image if you want to use VMware or VirtualBox.

Haven't tried it out yet, but hope to do it soon.

Regards,

Alfonso

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.