Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by yosefarr <yo...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/11 11:19:06 UTC

ZooKeeper Limitation

Hi,
If i want to save users that connect to my system as zookeeper nodes and
each user has some proprties - connection id, user name and etc:
i need to know if there is a Limitation on ZooKeeper nodes numbers?

/server1
      /user-1
      /user-2
      /user-n

Thanks,
Yosef.

Re: ZooKeeper Limitation

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
FYI: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1162

We should probably try to mitigate this issue, it keeps coming up.

Patrick

Re: ZooKeeper Limitation

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: ZooKeeper Limitation