Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com> on 2004/10/07 18:16:38 UTC

Re: Request for Taglibs subwiki

Folks,

Just curious about the lack of response since sending out the request on Monday.
Have I followed proper protocol? I suppose it could just be a widespread case
of disinterest ;-). I'm cc-ing general@jakarta to make sure...

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>

Re: Request for Taglibs subwiki

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Thanks, Henri. I'll carry on with the request to infra...

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
I replied with:

*****