Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Simo Kivimäki <Si...@solita.fi> on 2020/02/03 13:37:38 UTC

camel-jms: allowAutoWiredConnectionFactory does not work with Camel 3

Hi,

I have a problem using camel-jms's allowAutoWiredConnectionFactory with Camel 3. The same configuration did work with Camel 2.

Let's assume that allowAutoWiredConnectionFactory is true and a single ConnectionFactory is found from the registry (or Spring application context).

I debugged JmsComponent and looks like:
1) The createEndpoint method will make copy of current configuration and pass it to the endpoint.
2) doStart() method is executed and configuration.setConnectionFactory(cf) is called successfully.

Now the endpoint configuration's connectionFactory remains null and startup fails.

My work-around is to define connectionFactory parameter manually using camel-jms-starter's camel.component.jms.connection-factory parameter. That works fine.

Any thoughts about this, is it a bug? The issue might be related or introduced by CAMEL-14190.

Regards,
Simo Kivimäki