Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gerard Earley <ge...@whitecurve.com> on 2005/10/01 21:42:10 UTC

Copy Bayes data from one user to another?

I have recently changed the user that runs my spamassassin 3.0.4 from
root to spamd.
It runs fine but does anyone know how to convert the mysql based bayes
info that was recorded for the root user over to the spamd user.

Many thanks

Re: Copy Bayes data from one user to another?

Posted by Michael Monnerie <m....@zmi.at>.
On Samstag, 1. Oktober 2005 21:42 Gerard Earley wrote:
> I have recently changed the user that runs my spamassassin 3.0.4 from
> root to spamd.
> It runs fine but does anyone know how to convert the mysql based
> bayes info that was recorded for the root user over to the spamd
> user.

I guess: copy it to that users homedir and change the rights so he has
access.

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11

Re: Copy Bayes data from one user to another?

Posted by mouss <us...@free.fr>.
Gerard Earley a écrit :

>I have recently changed the user that runs my spamassassin 3.0.4 from
>root to spamd.
>It runs fine but does anyone know how to convert the mysql based bayes
>info that was recorded for the root user over to the spamd user.

How about using mysql in a script?